大家好 - Hello everybody
My blog entries might be random, because i really thought that i can do a video blog. But since China decided to block the websites i inteded to use. So for now it is going to be a written blog. If you guys want to check out pics I signed up for a flickr account, username jirex86. It has a few pictures but not everything that i wanted to put up, cuz it limited.
The first day we arrived in Nanjing, it was drizzling at about 5pm. The city was definitely different from Shanghai, which had 18 million ppl. Nanjing, on the other hand only has about 7 million pple. Its a much smaller city than Shanghai, but still huge compared to an average American city. The first thing that I noticed were the tree lined streets and the old city feel that was not there in Shanghai.
But ya I moved into my dorm on Sept. 1. It was more than I expected, it was actually like a mini hotel room. Its kind of spacious, has an awesome view, its on the 12th floor and most importantly....my own western style bathroom!! No squatters (hole in the ground toilets) for me. This might prove to be useful for me later on as i get acclimated to the food and climate here...haha. The bed, however, is as hard as a rock, no bounce at all, it almost feels like the floor. But a bed is a bed. I am really thankful though about the room its really great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment